Information We Collect
We collect several types of information in connection with your access and use of the Services:
- When you provide us with personal information like your name, email address and telephone number (e.g., when you submit the “Contact Us” form, email us, or register for an event or webinar).
- When we provide you with Support Services (e.g., your name, title, email address, and telephone number).
- When you use the Services electronically, we automatically receive some technical information about the hardware and software that is being used.
Log Information — When you use the Services electronically, our servers will record information about your usage of the Services and information that is sent by your browser or device. Log information can include things like the IP address of your device, information about the browser, or operating system you are using, unique device identifiers, pages that you navigate to, and other ways you interact with the Services.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect to:
- Provide and manage our Services.
- Support your use of our Services.
- Communicate with you about our Services.
- Perform any other contractual obligations we have with you.
- Carry out our other legitimate business interests, such as ensuring the quality and security of our Services, providing you with marketing information (e.g., newsletters, announcements, and event invitations), understanding how you interact with our Services, and complying with our legal obligations.
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the use for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
What We Share
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
With our service providers (such as third-party distributors, vendors, and other service providers), who may use the information to develop and improve our Services, contact you in connection with the performance, operation, and support of our Services, performing analytics, marketing or consulting services, respond to your requests or as otherwise appropriate in connection with a legitimate business need.
- We also share information under the following principles:
- With your consent or at your direction — We will share your information when we have your prior consent to do so or it is done at your direction.
- For external processing or service provision — We sometimes share information with third parties to process information on our behalf or to otherwise provide certain services.
- For legal purposes — We may share your information when we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process, or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities, (b) prevent, detect, or otherwise handle fraud, security, or technical issues, and (c) protect the safety, rights, or property of any person, the public, or Volpara.
- On a non-personal or aggregate basis — We may share information that has been aggregated and de-identified with others for their own uses, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- For business purposes — We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company. We may also share your information between and among Volpara, and its current and future affiliates and subsidiaries.
Some web browsers have “do-not-track” features that tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our website does not currently recognize or respond to automated browser signals, which may include “do-not-track” instructions.
We employ administrative, physical, and technical measures designed to safeguard and protect information under our control from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
Links to Other Websites
For Residents of California
We do not without your consent, “sell” personal information for purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). As described in this policy, we disclose personal information to third parties for our business purposes, (e.g., marketing, and other services performed on our behalf). We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent. If you wish to opt-out of our sharing your personal information for marketing purposes after you have consented, or if you have any questions as to how your information is handled in compliance with applicable laws, please contact us at the email address specified at the bottom of this policy.
We share your personal Information within Volpara. This may involve transferring personal information to other countries. We ensure your personal data is protected by requiring all Volpara companies to follow the same rules when processing personal information. Whenever we transfer your personal information, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- The transfer of personal information is to a country that has been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the appropriate authorities.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the appropriate authorities which give personal data the same protection it has in the country of origin.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal information.
Changes to this Policy
This policy may change from time to time and any revised version will be posted on our website. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this policy and, if we make any material changes, we will use commercially reasonable efforts provide you with additional notice (such as a notice in our user interface or sending you a notification by email).
How to Contact Us