Empowering patients with images and expert content
Empower patients to understand their breast density with image-enhanced mammography results letters. Patients are shown two non-diagnostic images of their breasts and an explanation of what their density category means in simple-to-understand terms and visuals.
“I would say 90% of people are visual learners so when they receive their letter and see their own images, they love it! Beyond patient education, I think it helps promote compliance to supplemental screening recommendations.”
– Diana Iglewski, Director of Clinical Care & Women’s Imaging, Southtowns RadiologyRead now
Marketing services for dense breast screening programs
Volpara experts are available to help breast imaging centers educate referrers and patients:
- Referrer Lunch & Learn presentations
- Patient education materials
- Customizable design files and print-ready files
- Technologist and front desk scripts/training
- Press and social media kits
- And more!